mercoledì 8 gennaio 2014

total look: 25.85€ (shoes included)


The only way to not feel tired for uni, and studying and drawing and sewing, to me is getting dressed with something colorful! This morning I felt like this skirt was the perfect way to start a boring maths day. Add my favourite shoes I bought last year with 70% for 13.90€, I nearly feel good!

La única manera para no sentirse cansada por la universidad y estudiar y dibujar y coser, para mí es vestirme con trajes coloridos! Esta mañana me parecía esta falda era la mejor manera para empezar esto día aburrido de mates. Añadiendo mi zapatos favoritos que compré el año pasado con el 70% por 13.90€ me siento casi bien!



 Skirt: thrift 2€ - Sweater: zara 9.95€ - Shoes: united colors of benetton 13.90€

1 commento:

  1. Great! I Love the look, the skirt is amazing!


    -Stephanie Guerrero Ortega
    www.thetropicalsunset.com

    RispondiElimina

Write me, I love people.

09 10