domenica 16 febbraio 2014

thrift sunday #1


ENG
To tell the truth it was last Sunday, but I’m on holiday and my senses slow down.

Yellow sweater: 50 cents
White sweater: 1€
Coat: 4€
3 fashion books: 5€

I think is one of the first times I don’t regret any of the items I bought. On the contrary, once I came home, I realized I bought more beautiful and useful things I imagined. It’s the case of these three awesome books, that are giving me great satisfactions, starting from the negotiation for the price.  Unexplainably, they wanted me to buy them with other two books in German for 10€ (for all five ones). I decide not to buy the books in German, not because they’re in German, as I logically had to, but just because they are too heavy and unwieldy to take them home. Sick logic that saved me. I reduce the price of the three books left to 6€. It follows a magic moment where the seller doesn’t have the change, he gives me 5€ and I run away. Almost better than that time when they gave me 10€ more of change and I paid a pair of vintage shoes 15€ instead of 25. Probably it’s my irresistible charm’s fault..
ITA
In realtà era domenica scorsa, ma sono in vacanza e ho i sensi un po' ritardati.

yellow sweater: 50cent 
white sweater: 1€
coat: 4€
3 fashion books: 5€

 Penso sia una delle prime volte in cui non mi pento di nessun pezzo acquistato, ma che anzi, tornata a casa, mi accorgo di aver comprato cose più belle e utili di quanto pensassi. È il caso di questi tre libri stupendi che mi stanno dando grandi soddisfazioni. A partire dalla trattativa sul prezzo. Inspiegabilmente me li volevano vendere insieme ad altri due libri in tedesco per 10€ di tutti e cinque. Decido di non comprare i due in tedesco non perchè sono in tedesco come logicamente avrei dovuto, ma solo perchè troppo pesanti e ingombranti da portare a casa. Logica malata che mi ha salvata. Abbasso il prezzo dei tre libri rimasti a 6€. Segue momento magico in cui il venditore non ha il resto da darmi, mi dà 5 euro e io fuggo. Quasi meglio di quella volta in cui mi hanno dato 10€ in più di resto e ho pagato un paio di scarpe vintage da 25 a 15€. Sarà colpa del mio fascino irresistibile..

ESP
Diciendo la verdad era la domingo pasada, pero estoy de vacaciones y mi sentidos trabajan a cámara lenta.

Jersey amarillo: 50 céntimos
Jersey blanco: 1€
Cháqueton: 4€
3 libros de moda: 5€

Creo que es una de las primeras veces que no me arrepento de ninguno de los artículos he comprado. Por el contrario, cuando he regresado a casa, me he dado cuenta que había comprado cosas más cariñosas y útiles de lo que imaginaba. Es el caso de estos tres formidables libros que me dan muchas satisfacciones, a partir de la negociación por el precio. Inexplicablemente, pretendían que compraba otros dos libros en alemán por 10€ de todo y cinco. Decido no comprar los dos en alemán, no porque son en alemán, como lógicamente tenía que hacer, pero solo porque eran demasiado pesados y difícil de manejar y tomar a casa. Lógica loca que me salvó. Reduzco el precio de los libros sobrados en 6€. Sigue  un momento mágico en que el vendedor no tiene monedas, me da 5€ y yo huyo. Casi mejor de la vez en que me han dado 10€ más de monedas y he gastado un par de zapatos 15€ en lugar de 25. Probablemente es culpa de mi irresistible atractivo..
(Traduzioni di Giulia Piaser)

Follow me: bloglovin | facebook | instagram | pinterest

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Write me, I love people.

09 10