lunedì 24 marzo 2014

my outfits lately


ENG
It's above all in these rainy days at the end of March that there's nothing that makes me happier than a little bit of colour. In fact in the last days I got carried away by the new trend, that takes yellow, blue and pale pink on the streets. Forgive me for green, unfortunately I have a bad addiction, and you can't joke on this. 
Here are for you some outfits just got up, and some others ready to be worn in the next days.

ITA
Soprattutto in queste giornate uggiose di fine marzo, non c'è niente che mi metta più allegria di un po' di colore. Negli ultimi giorni mi sono infatti fatta sottomettere dal nuovo trend che porta per le strade giallo, blu e rosa pallido. Perdonatemi il verde, purtroppo ho una brutta dipendenza, e su queste cose non si scherza. 
A voi qualche outfit appena indossato, e qualcun altro in programma per i prossimi giorni.


ESP
Sobretodo en estos días de lluvia de fin de marzo no hay nada más que un poco de color que me pone muy alegre. De hecho en los últimos días me he dejado llevar por la nueva tendencia que trae amarillo, azul y rosa tenue por la calle. Perdonadme el verde, lamentablemente tengo una adicción fea, y no se broma sobre esto.
Algunos outfits apenas llevados para vosotros, y otros en programa para los próximos días. 
(Traduzione di Giulia Piaser)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Write me, I love people.

09 10